There some changes and updates in the latest Rocket League PATCH V1.85
It's the spooky season another time, which suggests Haunted Hallows is returning to Psyonix's Rocket League.
Haunted Hallows starts later today and may run until 2nd November. The developer has also unrolled a replacement patch.
Following are details about this new patch
PATCH NOTES V1.85
Version: Rocket League v1.85
Platforms: Epic Games Store/PlayStation 4/Steam/Switch/Xbox One
Scheduled Release: 10/19/2020, 4 p.m. PDT / 11 p.m. UTC
• Season 1 Series Blueprints are now available as drops after online matches
[Xbox One] Fixed the bloom intensity on several different Wheels
• Corrected stat tracking for double demolitions
• Fixed trade status of several non-Common items
• Bots joining a match ongoing will use Boost as normal
• Fixed several bugs preventing Challenges Menu navigation and Challenge claiming
• Removed shading covering scoreboard during goal replays
• Fixed a bug causing another player's Accolades to means on the post-match screen
CHANGES AND UPDATES
• Changed behavior of the Leave Tournament button
1.Once a teammate votes to travel away during a match, the "Leave Tournament" button will turn red
2.At the highest of a match, the Leave Tournament button won't be usable until you reach the post-match screen. Disabling the button during stage, progression, and drop screens will confirm you do not leave the tournament early enough to receive a short-lived Tournament Ban
• Removed deadline on Tournament Finals Series
• Adjusted coloring on Free and Premium Challenges
For more information about Rocket League, please log in to our website-Rocketleaguefans.com. We also support the Rocket League Trading service. We Promise the lowest Rocket League Prices you'll get here.
It is a superb thing for Rocket League players to urge high-quality Rocket League Items with the foremost cost-effective price. so on assist players to shop for Rocket League Items at an honest price, Rocketleaguefans.com has done our greatest to provide the most recent RL Prices to help you're doing the only trade. All the prices are calculated from actual trades made online.
To ensure all players to know this Rocket League Items Prices, Rocketleaguefans.com summarizes and updates the Rocket League list a day, giving all our clients a much better Rocket League Trading experience. Rocketleaguefans.com provides the Rocket League Trading Prices list for all platforms promptly and precisely. the price list covers Rocket League Items including battle-cars, bodies, wheels, boosts, antennas, decals, toppers, goal explosions, trails, banners, paints, avatar borders, blueprint trade up and new items.