Rocket League 1.93 Update is out, let’s check it out
In order to provide new content and fix the in-game problems, Rocket League is continuously updated by its developers. Check out Version 1.93 of the Rocket League here.
When Epic chose to make the game free-to-play for the players, Rocket League soared to fame. In the game, players with Rocket Boosted Cars are required to play sports such as football, ice hockey, and basketball. A huge player base has been amassed by the game and it has also been one of the biggest games for esports competitions. Rocket League is actively upgrading the game to provide the game with new content and to fix the glitches and problems encountered by the game as well. To read more about the new Rocket League Update 1.93, players want to.
Update 1.93 of the Rocket League
The patch for Rocket League 1.93 is now online. This latest patch focuses more on Bug Fixes and Two-Factor Authentication. The patch notes for Rocket League 1.93 list all the improvements that were made in the new update. Check out the Rocket League 1.93 Patch notes below:
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
• Starting with v1.93, players that want to participate in player-to-player trading must have 2FA enabled on their Epic Games Account
• Learn how to enable 2FA on your Epic Games Account here
• Learn how to upgrade a platform account to a full Epic Games Account here
• The first trade you execute after enabling 2FA may take longer than normal to process (about 30 seconds). Subsequent trades should process normally
• Fixed a bug in the Competitive Playlist preventing split-screen players from matchmaking
• "Invite to party" is now shown correctly for all players in the Friends List.
• Fixed lighting for the Forbidden Temple
• Animations added to the Playlist menu in the last update have been deleted.
• Fixed a bug that caused the ball to turn invisible while using Fly Cam in Spectator Mode
Rocket League 1.93 Patch
Two-Factor Authentication is introduced to the game by the new Rocket League update. How to enable this authentication method can be learned by players. They will also know how to upgrade to a full Epic Account. When players are trying to engage in player-to-player training, for the feature to work, they need to have this authentication enabled on their Epic account.
They have also been working on several glitches that affected the game's smooth running. There was a bug that did not list all friends of the player in the invite to party option. They also fixed the lighting for a particular arena. Some animations on the playlist menu have also been removed. When the players were in Spectator mode and were using the fly cam, the ball was becoming invisible, this problem was resolved. They also patched a flaw in the competitive playlist that stopped split-screen players from matchmaking. These bug fixes and new features can help to provide Rocket League players with a smooth gameplay experience.
For more information about Rocket League, please log in to our website-Rocketleaguefans.com. We also support the Rocket League Trading service. We Promise the lowest Rocket League Trading Prices you'll get here.
It is an impressive thing for Rocket League players to urge high-quality Rocket League Items with the foremost cost-effective price. so on assist players to shop for Rocket League Items at an honest price, Rocketleaguefans.com has done our greatest to provide the foremost recent Rocket League Prices to help you're doing the only trade. All the prices are calculated from actual trades made online.