Rocket League's most recent Competitive Season is coming to a conclusion shortly, which means it's time to award some prizes to players based on their performance over the past few months. Season 3 will end on August 11th, and Psyonix has disclosed the details of the new awards that players may expect. The best of the best will receive additional incentives, as has been the case in previous seasons, to commemorate their efforts during Season 3.
Season 3 Rewards, like the previous season, provide titles to players with the Grand Champion and Supersonic Legend ranks. These are the following:
Grand Champion Title Rewards
• Competitive Grand Champion: "S3 GRAND CHAMPION" in Crimson text
• Rumble Grand Champion: "S3 RNG CHAMP" in Crimson text
• Hoops Grand Champion: "S3 DUNK MASTER" in Crimson text
• Snow Day Grand Champion: "S3 BLIZZARD WIZARD" in Crimson text
• Dropshot Grand Champion: "S3 FLOOR DESTROYER" in Crimson text
Supersonic Legend Title Rewards
• Competitive Supersonic Legend: "S3 SUPERSONIC LEGEND" in Titanium White text
• Rumble Supersonic Legend: "S3 RNGENIUS" in Titanium White text
• Hoops Supersonic Legend: "S3 LEGENDARY BALLER" in Titanium White text
• Snow Day Supersonic Legend: "S3 ICE TITAN" in Titanium White text
• Dropshot Supersonic Legend: "S3 TILE ANNIHILATOR" in Titanium White text
Here's the full Season Rewards Breakdown:
• Bronze I or higher – Season 3 – Bronze Decal
• Silver I or higher – Season 3 – Silver Decal + lower Decal
• Gold I or higher – Season 3 – Gold Decal + lower Decals
• Platinum I or higher – Season 3 – Platinum Decal + lower Decals
• Diamond I or higher – Season 3 – Diamond Decal + lower Decals
• Champion I or higher – Season 3 – Champion Decal + lower Decals
• Grand Champion I – Season 3 – Grand Champion Decal + lower Decals
• Supersonic Legend – Season 3 – Supersonic Legend Decal + lower Decals
Tournament Credits will be reset when Season 3 concludes, just as they were when Season 2 finished and Season 3 began. All-Star Cup Rewards will be converted from existing Tournament Credits. One All-Star Cup Reward will be given to players who have competed in a Competitive Tournament and have between 0 and 12,000 Tournament Credits. Players with more than 12,000 Tournament Credits will earn additional All-Star Cup Rewards based on their total number of Tournament Credits. (By the way, if you lack Rocket League Items, Rocketleagufans maybe can solve your problem, as a professional Rocket League Trading website, Rocketleaguefans has taken care of a lot of customers, you would get satisfied service on Rocketleaguefans.com), The breakdown can be found below.
• 0 to 12,000 Tournament Credits: Receive 1 All-Star Cup Reward
• 12,001 to 24,000 Tournament Credits: Receive 2 All-Star Cup Rewards
• 24,001 to 36,000 Tournament Credits: Receive 3 All-Star Cup Rewards
In addition to Rocket League latest News and game guide, Rocketleaguefans.com also provides the Rocket League Trading service, Rocketleaguefans.com provides you inexpensive Rocket League items, such as Rocket League Credits and Blueprints. Enjoy the fast delivery of items at a reasonable price. You can freely purchase all Rocket League Items there, such as crates, keys, goal explosions, boosts, Rocket League Credits, wheels, bodies, antennas, trails, decals, and toppers to make your rocket-powered car appear unique and assist you to win the match.
Stay tuned, more new RL items will be updated on Rocketleaguefans.com timely! Enjoy the best Rocket League Trading here!