As we know, Rocket League now is a free-to-play game. Today we are going to talk about how Rocket League gamers trade cross platform for Rocket League.
The short answer to this is both yes and no. The tradability of an object is determined by the platform on which it was created. This implies that even if you log into the game with an Xbox if you build a Blueprint with Rocket League Credits on PC, you won't be able to trade that item with Xbox users.
Other tradable items will be tradable regardless of whatever platform you acquired them on, but you will only be able to make trades with other players who are logged into the same platform as you. If you want to trade an item to a friend who is a PC player on an Xbox, you'll need to either switch to an Xbox or have them log into the game through a PC.
How to trade cross-platform on Rocket League?
You'll need access to various gaming platforms to trade cross-platform in Rocket League. If you want to trade with a player on Nintendo Switch, you'll need to join into the game from their platform or invite them to trade with you when they're on yours.
You can invite them to your Rocket League party if the "play on the same platform" box is ticked. Select their name or car and pick "Invite to Trade" once they accept.
For the transaction to be executed, both players must confirm it, and an additional countdown will begin, allowing any of the players to cancel the deal if something goes wrong.
If you previously used an Epic account to combine all of your progress across multiple platforms, all of your stuff will be useable when you transfer platforms with your Epic accounts. No matter what gaming device you use to play Rocket League, you'll be able to equip them.
How to connect your Epic Games account to Rocket League across several platforms
To transfer over your items and even trade the available cross-platform ones, you'll need to link your progress across platforms to a single Epic account.
• Head over to the activation page of Rocket League.
• Sign in with your Epic account or create one if you haven't done so before.
• Once you successfully log in, you'll be forwarded to a page with login buttons for each platform that Rocket League is available on.
• Choose the platforms that you played Rocket League on before and log in with your credentials with each of them.
• The website will automatically create a pop-up for the platform you chose and ask you to sign in to your account. You'll then be asked whether you'd like to allow Epic to access your account's necessary details to complete linking.
• After linking your progress on different platforms under one Epic account, you'll be able to play on each of them without any effort.
Follow our Website-Rocketleaguefans.com, you can get the latest news and guides about Rocket League. And as a professional Rocket League Trading store, we also support cross-platform trading.
Rocket League Season 5 has begun, if you wanna get more information about Rocket League Season 5, check Rocketleaguefans.com, in addition to Rocket League latest News and game guide, Rocketleaguefans.com also provides the Rocket League Trading service, Rocketleaguefans.com provides you cheap Rocket League items, you will get satisfactory prices here.